lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

Staying abroad, Blairadam House

I've a lot o memories about my staying there. the silence of the hall with the daw sun coming through the windows, lighting all the chinese wallpapers, the chimmeny, the old furniture, the heavy carpets.
Another could be my hosts, asking me about the work outside or my house in that delicious green kitchen of the 18th century.
To take the breakfast in silence by the mornings watching the birds coming to have their own.
Me, watching the dogs playing with the sheep and water.
Brett and I walking on the garden walls, having a coffe behind the rain. Laugs of a team of italias/dutch/spanish people with the rumour of Eurovision on the tv.
The castle of Stirling. Beatriz, my dear friend in Edinburgh. Nature.

But above all the things about what I've learned about Scotland I chosse just one: 
That saint feel of freedom, power, independen, even fear, that used to make me think that I could do anything, in any part of the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario